Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Little Pony LIVE!

How many of you out there can say you've been to the "World's Biggest Tea Party?" (tee hee!)Well, that is where Stefanie, Kelly, and myself took Lindsey, Regan, and Lauren yesterday. We went to the My Little Pony Live Tea Party, then out to lunch. Our girls morning out was tons of fun. I enjoyed the company of my amazing friends, and Lauren enjoyed the company of hers! Our daughters have been friends since birth, so it's wonderful to see them together at age four. I have to say, the Pony show was downright boring to me (I know, I know). The circus is one thing! The circus can entertain anybody! But My Little Pony? Well, that's just for little girls, y'all. The joy, of course, was in watching the girls watch the Pony show. :) Here are some pix of our morning.

No comments: