Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Making a Mess-sterpiece


Wow, we decided to fingerpaint after naps today. Here are the amazing results! :) Lots of blogging today. Finally, a day at home after three weekends away camping then at the lake house, two weeks of summer camp for Lauren, one trip to the zoo, one trip to the Children's museum, two trips to the Georgia Aquarium, and countless "errands!" (Target, WalMart, bank groceries, REI, TJ Maxx, Target, Walmart, bank, groceries, over and over and over again....) Sometimes, it's just good to be at home with "nothin'" to do but make a big mess... The kids are playing with their Cars cars (Disney movie cars) and "going to Dinoco." We are having lots of fun today just hanging out and catching ladybugs. I'll catch up with the triathlons on a later blog. Got a fun one coming up this weekend, a sprint triathlon Saturday morning. Can't wait! Just gotta get my new bike. I've been saving up all my pet sitting pennies for the big purchase. Can't quite compete with my ole' '93 GT mountain bike, although I've done pretty well on the ole' girl. She'll still be good for pulling the kids in a bike trailer, so we'll keep her around.




"Look, mom!"





"Mom, it's on my leg." "Really?"

Anyone want to help clean this up?

1 comment:

john and nikki said...

wow, you're brave letting them do fingerpaints!