Friday, December 12, 2008

Mommy's Little Helpers

Christmas Cookies, Round 2! The kids were really excited to help me make Snowballs last night! And they were certainly excited to help eat them afterwards, too! We are looking forward to a super-fun Christmas weekend! I have a 15 mile run with my running group Saturday morning, then I'm going to come home and do cut-out cookies with the kids. I think Saturday we'll make then bake, and Sunday we'll decorate them. We've also got Eric's black tie Christmas party Saturday night at the Biltmore, which is always fun! I have a new (not recycled) dress and new shoes, so for some reason that excites me, too. Sunday morning will be a nice, hot breakfast, Christmas movies and music, and some cookie decorating. Let the festivities begin! I wish this month would slow down. I really, really love Christmas time, and it is just going by too fast!

No comments: